Tuesday, October 21, 2014

CASology - #118: Home!

Welcome to CASology this week! 

The cue is HOME
I thought just a simple sentiment would be great!
in Sweet Gold.
I have been playing alot with gold lately.
What does HOME say to you?
I really LOVE seeing your entries in the gallery.
I sure hope you join in.



I sure hope that all the DT inspiration will get you 
crafting!

 join along
(HERE)


Supplies:
Paper Smooches
Delicata Gold Ink
Tim Holtz Sizzix Embossing Folder
Lipstick Red Copic


Guest Designer:  Rahmat


And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)
Joyce said...

Love the CAS look of this card, and the gold is fantastic. Cute idea to have that patterned paper mat underneath for a pop of color.

Ardyth said...

Love how you've used texture but still kept it clean and simple!

Meghan said...

You've got a full sheet of patterned paper on a clean and simple card and it is still super clean and simple! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly love the texture and sweet sentiment and your still CAS card.

cm said...

Awwww...your card makes my heart sing! Simple, eye-catching and heart-warming. Welcome home...two of the best words EVER!
Hugs~c

Rahmat said...

Kimberly, its CASlicious! I love the simplicity of your card!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun cue word...love your card and that embossing folder!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm loving that embossing folder, too, Kimberly... yet another wish to be living in Seattle with all of you crafty girls with the fab stash of goodies!
=] Michele

Katie Ann Brooks said...

CAS and lovely my wonderful friend!

Deepti said...

Super cool design !!

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, this is so subtle and pretty! Gorgeous gold!

Lynn said...

Clean, crisp and absolutely perfect Kimberly. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Jen W. said...

Sweet, simple and perfect. Love that embossing folder.

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! I LOVE this to pieces!! =)Such a SWEET Card Design!! THANKS so MUCH for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenges and have a Fabulous Week!! =) I hope you'll join us again!! =)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.