Wednesday, October 1, 2014

MUSE - Guest Designer II

MUSE - Guest Designer II

I have some AWESOME bloggie friends who 
are supporting me to join in on MUSE Card Challenge
where this week I am the GUEST Designer!!

Some I hinted....some I shamelessly begged......
Hey, ...only cuz I loves ya!
Anyways..

I was blown away by Miss Vicki Dutcher's 
CASE of my card... 
That well... I CAS'ed her
CASE of my card...right back!
(Hello right back)

I LOVE Vicki's FREE colorful style.
I am always inspired by her freedom to experiment!!!


I also LOVE Barb Ghig's CAS Card with leaves....so Lovely!!!
Here CAS style is so wonderful!

PTI Friendly Flowers

Would love it if you join in this week!!!
   JOIN IN  
(HERE)


Here is my Original MUSE Inspiration:.......................
Supplies:
PTI Garden Grace Set
Bird form Birds and Blooms Special Anniversary Set
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted Say it in Style
Stampin' Up! Inks:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Calyspo Coral, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy
Mini Pearls Copic colored in Vermilion


-----And here is Vicki's CASE

Check out Vicki's Blog:  All I Do is Stamp
(HERE)


-----And here is Barb's CASE
Check out Barb's Blog:  Barb's Studio Creations
(HERE)


===========================================================

Please be sure to Check Out the
MUSE Designers 
They are dedicated crafters that continue to
INSPIRE Every Day!


=====================================


=======================================================

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Kelly Latevola said...

I couldn't agree more both Vickie and Barb are the sweetest! I love their case of your card and your case of their case! Say that three times fast haha!

Michelle said...

Bold and Beautiful. Always a fabulous combination! I love the bit of orange peeping through. Very pretty!
You make a truly awesome guest designer. :)

~amy~ said...

I.love.this.

Lisa Lara said...

I love it Kim. Beautiful Great pops of color.

Laura Norris said...

How fun that you CASED a CASE of your own card! Love this one and the original. And Vickie's and Barb's too!

cm said...

You are such an awesome GD, not only because your cards are out-of-this-world magnificent, but because you 'rally the troops' to keep the challenge alive and breathing! Love this post immensely!
Hugs~c

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous! Loving those colors!!

Barb Ghig said...

You are too funny, Kimberly! And, so sweet to show off my card to your readers...thank you!
LOVE your CASE of Vicki's card! Gosh, that color combo is fabulous, don't ya thing?
Looks like you've got a really good turnout of players, and it's only Friday! Thanks again for being such a great Muse for us...you ROCK!!!

!neke said...

Kimberley! Just great those cards!

Monika Reeck said...

great interpretation from your card that Vicki made and adorable CASE ing Vicki card...yeah you are rock mky dear..and busy girl too made much lovely cards...big hugs...Monika

Sandi said...

Your cards are always great!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.