Monday, October 6, 2014

The Challenge #16

Another Challenge at
"The Challenge" on Lesley Croghan's Blog 

We have ADDITIONS of Designers to The Challenge.


- Lesley Croghan  (Creator)
Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud -
---And HOORAY our newest Additions:
Lynn Putt of The Queen's Scene
- Nancy Salkeld of  Soul Stampin' Designs
Veronica Zalis of  So Many Stamps so Little Time

Please warmly Welcome these ladies!


Looking at the Gallery is so fun each challenge!

I used this ULTRA fun Stampin' Up! Stamp 
Bearing Gifts.

I hope that you are INSPIRED too!
 join in this week!!



Join us at The Challenge 

The Challenge is a Sketch Card Challenge 
that is hosted biweekly by
Lesley Croghan on her Blog

I am so happy to be a part of this VERY talented design team!!

.....If you did not see this already, 
on World Card Making Day I made supplies to have Card Club make this card with the sweet stamp too!!
You can order the Globe Note Cards 
at Impress online!
--------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Maura said...

What a sweet card! The stars are a perfect detail.

Irish Cherokee said...

Cute image and sweet card Kimberly. - Jim

Laura Norris said...

Great card! That polar bear is too cute!

Deepti said...

Fun imahe and great colors :)

Lynn Put said...

Such wonderful cards! I love what you've created using this sweet set and the colors from The Challenge! I'm so happy to be working with you and the other ladies on the Challenge team.

Michelle said...

That stamp is adorable. BOTH cards are darling, Kimberly. I love your creativity.

Lisa Lara said...

Two great cards Kimberly. I especially love the snowglobe. Swoon.

Lesley said...

Love this so much, Kimberly! This is adorable! !!

Lori said...

This is just too sweet!

Nance said...

I know I commented on FB, but I do love this card! Very festive and fun. Have a great week! Glad to be a part of the team with you! Nance

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.