Sunday, October 12, 2014

Festive Friday FUN!


I just found this card a RIOT to make..
For some reason I find it hystercial
 to dress up little dogs!


How I came up with this.............

Supplies
Teresa Collins DP
Plaid DP American Crafts
PTI  Dog and outfit
Martha Stewart Star Punch


From this........................ 


.....................Started with the hat...
 I never did use the hat with the Holly on it.
The knit type hat was more fun!

---------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


Barb Ghig said...

I'm loving your take on the inspiration photo, Kimberly! The plaid coat is just too cute on the puppy, and your sparkly stars are the perfect touch! Adorable card!!!

Francesca Biancon said...

I like this paper piecing....but I love the dog!! I have a sweet duchsund....

Lyndal said...

Super cute Kimberly - LOVE it!

Karen M said...

I love your fun chrissy card - your little dog all dressed up is soooo cute - really made me smile too:) Hugs xx

Pam A said...

So Cute!! What an adorable doggie.

Monika Reeck said...

KIMBERLY this is too cuutee love that cute dogie and love all on your card..so beautiful christmas card...hugs, Monika

Kay Miller said...

awwww that is the cutest card ever!! Love the little dog and all those fabulous stars! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday! :)

~amy~ said...

This is thee cutest card...ever.

Nance said...

Oh my goodness! That little dog is just too stinkin' cute in his plaid holiday wear! So adorable! Nance

Michelle said...

Too cute! :)
The pup looks dapper in his new plaid suit. Such a fun take for that challenge. Love it!

shirley-bee said...

Fun card, Kimberly!

Ardyth said...

This is so sweet! I love plaid at CHristmas - it feels very festive! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday, Kimberly!

ThePurplePlace said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

As someone who has three little Doxies, this just made my day!!

Makes me SMILE from ear to ear!

Thanks Kimberly!!

Maura said...

Oh, my gosh, this little dog is darling! And I love the well placed red stars for a little color pop in your background!

cm said...

How cute is that plaid-sporting puppy, and the starry background is perfect! Years ago, when I miniature schnauzers, I bought a plaid sweater for one of them. Way, way toooo sweet! She considered herself quite the princess when she wore that number (actually, she was a princess full-time); a schnauzer with style! Thanks for sparking a warm memory...
Hugs~c

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable and classy at the same time Kimberly.

Monika Reeck said...

I luuuv your paper piecing and that dog is too cutee..what a sweet card my friend...I ADORE this too

Monika Reeck said...

haha I comment for the third time now...I just wonder where is my comment and I did not loook so good with my old eyes Haha...also wishing you still happy sunday..i will go to sleep it is 23:21 tomorrow working day again :((

Geri said...

That's the cutest little thing, Kimberly! The dog is obviously adorable, and I love the neutrals you've chosen wit the small, bold pops of color! Someone will certainly get a kick out of it at the holidays! Thanks for being with us again at FF!!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Love Love Love and what is MOST special is that this card is NOW mine! Kimberly knew how much I LOVED it and see sent it to me !! WOOHOO!

I am so happy to have it and it's a card that will remain in my collection forever!

Thanks so much for your super sweet and kind gift~I LOVE IT!!

Hugs,
Lisa
and Pups (Scout, Skye & Zeva)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.