Monday, October 20, 2014

The Challenge #17



Another Challenge at
"The Challenge" on Lesley Croghan's Blog 
 
We also WELCOME

I just LOVE Maura's style, AMAZING.. You will see amazing things check you check out by clicking here: Maura/Beesmom

!!!

Check out this sweet sketch/Color Combo!


Check out the Design Team!!!!
- Lesley Croghan  (Creator)
Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud -
- Kimberly Wiener---And Me too!!!!!!!
Lynn Putt of The Queen's Scene
Nancy Salkeld of  Soul Stampin' Designs
Veronica Zalis of  So Many Stamps so Little Time


I really LOVED adding the 
Gel pen to the images!
I hope you are inspired to join us at The Challenge!!

Supplies:
Inkadinkadoo
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
White Signo Unibal Gel Pen
Purple Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Neenah Cardstock
Heidi Swapp DP
Sizzix Label Die
Copics



--------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)
Tracey McNeely said...

The flower panel is so cool Kimberly!

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome...hope to play along!

Lesley said...

Love the way you used the colours, Kimberly! This card is SO pretty!

Lynn Put said...

Lovely card, Kimberly! The way your floral panel is colors is fantastic!

Joanne Travis said...

Awesome card! I wouldn't have thought of putting these colors together but they really work!

Maura said...

Kimberly - I love the look you created with the copics on the colored cs, and the gel pen. Thanks so much for your kind words - they certainly brighten my day! I'm honored to be on a team with such talented card-makers!

Lisa Lara said...

Wowee Kimberly beautiful use of color.

cm said...

Hope you're sitting down, because I don't want you to hurt yourself, in the event you fall down at the shock of me actually commenting in a 'timely' fashion! Your card: gorgeous! What a unique combination of colours, and the tilted floral panel...yummy!
Hugs~c

Nance said...

Gorgeous arrangement of the colors and love that sentiment label!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Kimberly, I love how you blended the colours.

cm said...

If you thought for a second I've forgotten about you: totally wrong! I've gazed and admired every single card (I'm behind 30 of your gems! GAK!) and now, time for comments! Busy days - and you're just too speedy for this old gal to keep up! Running shoes on! This card: gorgeous! A stunning floral panel that has me longing for warm weather (-27C this morning!).
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.