Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CASology - #117: Candy!

Welcome to CASology this week! 


Another FUN cue we have this week!
I have quite a few Halloween stamps
so I broke them out to play!

This is a great cue for the festive season for Christmas too..
or just ANY sweet tooth!
( I admit, I am the biggest sweet tooth!!)


I have seen so many lovely, innovative, and creative CAS
cards...linking up at CASology...it is so hard to choose every week...but I am LOVING it!

I sure hope that you are INSPIRED to join along!
(HERE)




Reminds me of my boy!!!
SUCH A FUN Sentiment by Cat's Pajama's!





I think he was really creepy on the Kraft....
And just cute on the white.....

YOUR Turn, go have some FUN
I knowyou have to have a little sweet tooth right?!


Guest Designer:   Gunsan

Sponsor this week is:  STAMPlorations


And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!
===========================

Thanks for coming by my blog!
--------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)
Deepti said...

These are sooooo cool :) I love that cute little monster !

Ardyth said...

Adorable - I'm so glad someone did a card that doesn't actually have candy on it! Very clever!

Meghan said...

Kimberly both cards are so funny and so perfect! You've got CAS down pat and then some!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this creepy little guy!! Cutest card, taking me in another direction all together!

Barb Ghig said...

Not one, but two really FUN cards, Kimberly! I love that you chose the humorous side of this Cue Card! Both cards are adorable!

Deb said...

Great cards, love the 'hand over the candy' card, hilarious!

Laura Norris said...

Super fun!!

ThePurplePlace said...

...clearly your MOJO is back..but honestly I don't' think it ever was MIA! Your cards are always awesome!

You're just being too hard on yourself, seems we all do that at time!!

Happy Crafting...this was my favorite of the bunch, BTW!!!

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your adorable CAS cards, something I find difficult to do...soo after looking over your blog I just had to follow you...I also have candy, yes candy, on my blog up for grabs if you want to join up and join in to be in the win.xx
The Journey is the Start



Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, I love that little Frankenstein dude (I have that stamp and need to break it out!)! Great coloring and great on kraft! Two very fun Halloween cards!

cm said...

Hahahahahahah...brilliant! Candy without actually having any candy! Only you, clever Kimberly, only you...
Hugs~c

Lisa Lara said...

They are both sooooooooooooo cute Kimberly. Adorable CAS candy cards. I just have to play. I love him on the Kraft.

Monika Reeck said...

tooo toooo cuuteee I love that little cutie monster too and hihi you even did not use CANDY element..you are so clever my friend..how are you..still busy..but you are always made lovely cards...I was really not making card for about 2-3 days cause the visit of my uni friend from Indonesia named Eva, please see my second post she and me are in one picture together my friend..hope you are doing well and I ADORE your cuuutee card..hugs, Monika

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.