Thursday, October 9, 2014

FUSION October 9



YES!  Another FUSION
So happy to bring you some inspiration today!

I started with looking for a color
of embossing powder close to meditteranean blue.
Instead I mixed all my blues and a touch of purple
to make my own weird mix...

I colored with copics and added punched blooms
touched with copic and pearl centers.
Looks like glitter...though it is more of an
embossing mosaic of colors...

JOIN US
(HERE)






===========================================================
How to play:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

============================================


CLICK here to Go to FUSION!!!
And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!

Amy Tsuruta
Stephanie Severin

 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to the FUSION Gallery!
========================================

ALSO Postin to CAS(E) this sketch...
Thenks Betty for the suggestion!!!




IMAGINECrafts Artist in Residence.....??

Well, there was a CALL for this.. and I waited..debating.
Until the absolute last night before it was due.  
Then I thought of what
Amy T. told me..
"You are ALL about the inks!..You should go for it!"
This repeated in my head until I said out loud..
"I am all about the ink..."
So I put something together and was unsure... knotted to know
until yesterday when they posted the finalists going on to
ROUND 2 ..

Hey card lovers... I made it ROUND 2!

So CROSS your fingers and I am hoping this badge will
soon be mine......

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Rahmat said...

Wow! its stunning! jaw-dropping beauty Kimberly, the colors are amazing!

Laura Norris said...

Your bright sparkly flowers are amazing! And congrats on the AIR second round! WOO HOO!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE What you did with these flowers!!

maria f. said...

Wow. Congrats, first off. And now back to the regular programming... that is one awesome card. Love all the white space and those tiny white blooms popping off the card in contrast to your lovely dark blooms.

Deepti said...

Love the shimmer on the flowers, gorgeous card and congrats on ur round 2 in Imagine crafts... I am sure u will get through :) good luck!

Julia Aston said...

what gorgeous colors on your blooms Kimberly! wishing you good luck!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your "weird" mix is fabulous!!!!!

Woohoo on the artist in residence round 2- seriously though...how could the NOT pick you?!?!

Betty said...

Love all the glitter on your pretty flowers, Kimberly. Your card is also perfect for CAS(E) this sketch this week.

~amy~ said...

Love your glittery blooms...check you out, making your own mix of goodness.

Girl, you're a rock star!!!!

Kelly Griglione said...

I totally didn't realize those white flowers were punches in 3d until I read your post ... so awesome! And big congrats making it to round 2 ... I'll be rooting for you!!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on getting to Round 2 in the 2015 AIR, Kimberly! Well deserved!!!

These flowers are absolutely amazing! I love all the shimmer and shine and your design is just beautiful!

cm said...

Nothing weird whatsoever about your embossed flowers; only gorgeous, beautiful and wonderfully unique! Stunning take on Fusion! Congrats on heading to AIR round 2! You'll rock it all the way to the top!
Hugs~c

Claire said...

This looks amazing Kimberly! And you're right - you ARE all about the ink! Good luck!

Chrissy Larson said...

Fabulous! Those flowers are gorgeous!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.