Sunday, September 29, 2013

Such Joy: Festive Friday!

Such Joy: Festive Friday!

Modern Christmas Card

Another entry to stack up my Christmas Card Stash!
JOIN IN
 {here}
and put a STAR on it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Close to My Heart Stars
Sentiment: Me and My Big Ideas Mambi Chips
Ranger Rich Red Embossing Powder
Versamagic Dazzle Frost Embossing Ink
Black and Red Cardstock

Posting to:  Festive Friday FFC#18
Geri said...

Another sweet one, with a fresh look, Kimberly!!! I have a sneaky feeling I'll be seeing you again this challenge!!!;)

Kim M said...

Great card! I have yet to figure out a card for this challenge. Sometimes it can be so difficult to come up with something! :-)

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, this one is really great too! I love it! Why do I think Geri's right about seeing you again?

Ardyth said...

Love this clean design! The red makes it very festive and celebratory! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.