Wednesday, October 11, 2023

10.11.23 Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge October - Gnome for Christmas

 Hello there!  I am joining in the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge for October!!  It is about midway through, and still plenty of time to join along! 


 This month MISS INK is providing a gift code prize!!!


I ADORE the TRINITY STAMPS confetti mixes!!!!


Supplies:

Mama Elephant Little Gnome Agenda Stamps

Mama Elephant Six Window Cover Die

Hero Arts Christmas Messages Sentiment Stamp Set CM100

Trinity Stamps Pearly Pastels Confetti Embellishments Mix






My mom is so supportive of my crafting.  
She always wants to see every card or project.  
Here she is admiring the cute gnomes!  

Love You Mom!














 I'm super excited to be a design Team member for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.


My next post on CLCB is 10/17
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:

~amy~ said...

I adore this Kimberly!
Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

JulieP said...

I am in love with your assortment of gnomes!!! This is such a fun design. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the HLS Christmas challenge blog!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.