Friday, October 13, 2023

10.13.23 Monochromatic Christmas - Penny Black Sweet Snow

I ADORE my crafty friends.  We were messaging back and forth, a fun crafty group of us, and I was just saying my energy was low.. I needed inspiration.   


I was sent the inspiration of the Christmas Craft Creations - Monochromatic.. and they tossed around a few ideas -- HEY.....  It worked,  it did get me thinking.  

Thanks crafty pals.  MUAH!  (Thanks Amy..)


Hope you like what I came up with.



Supplies:
Penny Black Stamps Sweet Snow Cling Stamp
Pinkfresh Studios Glitter Drops - Amethyst
Copics: (Every purple in my arsenal!)
BV00,BV01,BV02, V15, V17, V20,V04,V09, RV17
























 I'm super excited to be a Design Team member for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.


My next post on CLCB is 10/17
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:

Pamela said...

this is such a unique color you picked for the holiday but never less it is stunning! You did a wonderful job at coloring and making a scene for this. Thank you for joining us at CCC Monochromatic challenge

laurie said...

LOVE the purple!!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a fun card! Love the bright feel and fun coloring!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

Anna said...

What a pretty card. Purple is my favorite color and I love the wonderful variety of this great color in this card. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.