Sunday, October 15, 2023

10.15.23 Inspired By Challenge - Sending Smiles


I loved the delicate warm and softer fall colors of this challenge as well as adding my sweet cuties with a ton of pumpkins!

You know..I thought I should make 3 cards, however I HAD to PILE all of them on one card after all!

Supplies:



Posting to these challenges:


I'm super excited to be a design Team member for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.


My next post on CLCB is 10/17
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:




 

 

Carol said...

Putting the three pumpkin/critter images on the same card had fabulous results!!! Tht embossing in the background with the tiny hearts is so sweet!!!! Darling card!!!!!

Carol said...

Forgot to say thanks for playing with our pumpkin challenge this week at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Elton said...

I love your pile of pumpkins and critters, Kimberly! This is a darling card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

Nancy said...

This is such a darling card, Kimberly! Love your fun layout and your style of coloring is so wonderful! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.