Friday, October 13, 2023

10.13.23 Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge

Another entry to an awesome challenge!



Trinity Stamps Images & Hero Arts Sentiment!

 


















 I'm super excited to be a design Team member for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.


My next post on CLCB is 10/17
========
JOIN Me!
I am a regular on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
A NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:
~amy~ said...

THIS is so cute! Love the design and festive theme!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Inkami said...

Gorgeous colouring and layout on this sweet holiday card!

JulieP said...

Oh my goodness! Another fabulous gnome card. I am in love with the way you colored him. So clever and definitely striking. Thanks again Kimberly for sharing your designs with us at the HLS Christmas challenge blog.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.