Sunday, August 31, 2014

Addicted to CAS - LUXURY


Now there are a few of us that are
"Challenging" each other to play
some challenges together.  

A fun way for use to use
all the supplies we are lovingly accumulating.

My pick last week was MUSE Card Club#82
Where Bobby Hagen of Bits and Pieces has left us an inspirational
embossed wonder!

This week Tonya Jastad has challenged Amy and I to play
"Addicted to CAS" this weeks challenge is LUXURY
Check out Amy Tsuruta's card too!  (HERE)


GEMS are Luxurious!
Supplies:
Sweet Stamp Shop Stamps!
Refelctions Snow Embossing Powder
Versamark Watermark Embossing Ink
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles Dies
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Memento Tuxedo Black
Darice Sequins
Copics







SEQUINS!!!



Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

sandie said...

What a fab idea and I am so pleased you have chosen our challenge this week. And your card is so full of luxury....I want those gems and you can never have enough! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

~amy~ said...

two awesome cards...I don't have that SSS set...but love what you've done with it! Thanks for the inspiration! I have some ideas brewing.

Tonya Jastad said...

Thanks for the shout out Kimberly! I love both of these cards! I have this set but have not used it yet! I feel some CASEing coming on after seeing these two beauties!

cm said...

Ooh la la...sparkly, glittery, brilliant gems! YES: Luxury!! Perfect for this challenge!
Hugs~c

Deepti said...

This is beautiful :) those gem stones look almost real. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS !

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh yes jewels are a luxury no doubt- especially colored so brilliantly! :) Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.