Tuesday, August 26, 2014

CASology - #110: Letter!


I ADORE CASology, the DT
and all of you players!!!

Love seeing what you come up with every week.
The week the CUE is LETTER!

This past weekend I got together with some PNW
crafting pals Amy Tsuruta and Kathryn Lorenzini
and I made elements of this card..
I chatted so much I had to assemble it later at home..

Right now I should be enjoying the Pacific Northwest Summer Weather in Port Townsend
This is our anniversary week and a tradition is to 
spend 3 - 4 days enjoying the
harbor town.  
Many things to do there if you stay!

Sweet mail.... I LOVE  Happy Mail!

I used Tim Holtz distress inks on a panel of Kromecote paper, 
stamped the exclusive July 2014 Simon Says Stamp Kit "Sending Happy Mail"
envelopes and cut and popped then up on foam.
The mini hearts are from the Mama Elephant XOXO set.
I used copics to add interest over the op of the letters.

I sure hope that you are INSPIRED to join along!

 JOIN US 
(HERE)



Sponsor this week:   Add a Little Dazzle
Special thanks to our wonderful sponsors.
It is fun to join in on challenges and showcase lovely creations, 
and it is even more special to have wonderful sponsors contribute 
prizes for you !!!

Guest Designer:  Lisa Elton

of My Paper Tales

Guest Designers are welcomed winners from previous challenges
 -so YOU have this chance to, so Play along!

And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Ardyth said...

Great colours and I love all the movement of the panel, letters and hearts!

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE design, I love this!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly I love those cool envelopes, really fun take on the challenge!

Meghan said...

The extra bits of colour on your envelopes make them look worn and loved! This is just a fabulous card!

Dotty Jo said...

So much colour and fun going on here and yet its still a wonder of CAS-ness! Jo x

SD pooja said...

Lovely card..liked your take on mail..

Kim S said...

What a fun mix of mini-envelopes and I love the coloring!

Jeanne J. said...

Wow that color is so intense! Wonderful!

~amy~ said...

This turned out FABulous!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these bright colored envies! :)

OH Babs said...

People have some great stamps and the last thing I need is another one. I have started a notebook with company names and what product I might need, call a big wish list.
Happy Anniversary, I too love Port Townsend.

Michelle said...

Super-Cute!
And that stamping get-together sounds like so much fun! If I ever get to your side of the country, I'm going to have to crash one of your parties.

Judy1223 said...

Love this happy card, Kimberly! Such cute and colorful envelopes!

Monika Reeck said...

I looko under scroll under your post and find this lovely card ..I love the color combo I love the idea of the blue card stock and cute little heart on your card..FABULOUS JOB my friend luv it..hugs, Monika

Taunya Butler said...

I love this card - those bright colored envelopes are happy indeed!! I know I would be happy to receive mail in brightly colored envies!! What a simple yet pleasing design!! Love your placement and all that you did to make this card fabulous!!

cm said...

Happy Anniversary week (and how cool that you celebrate for a week! I need to discuss that with my husband *grin*)! Your colourful cascade of envelopes, with that awesome font sentiment is cas-perfect! Love this oodles!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.