Tuesday, August 5, 2014

CASology - #107: Stripe!


Oh WOW, 
there were so many RAINBOW
cards that I LOVED it!!  
YAY for all of you that played along!
I sure hope that you will be just as inspired to join us for 
STRIPE

I sure hope to see you all again!

I made stripes from the sentiment, I JUST LOVE this look!!!

Supplies: 
Altenew Magnolias for Her Stamp Set
Stampin Up Bermuda Bay
Rangers Pearlescent Pearls Ruby


 JOIN US 
(HERE)



Also our SPECIAL Guests
(go show some love please!)

Guest Designer:  Sherrie

Guest Designer:    Kate

Guest Designers are welcomed winners from previous challenges
 -so YOU have this chance to, so Play along!

And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Kelly said...

love the look!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love how you used words for your stripes!

Gillian R said...

Fabulous card Kimberley, love your take on the cue card

Ardyth said...

Oh, clever you! Love the idea of using the sentiment as the stripes!

Meghan said...

Kimberly, this is just way too clever! Love it!

Happy Dance said...

Great way to create stripes! I can't get them straight to save my life! Love the colors and the sweet little heart too. Great card. Bev

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, I LOVE that you made stripes out of your sentiment! Colorful, fun, BRILLIANT!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Kimberly! I LOVE how you created this fabulous card!!!

Francesca Biancon said...

I love your cards, it's all great!!

~amy~ said...

awesome stamping!

Deepti said...

Super fun and creative way to showcase the stripes :) love it

Anonymous said...

I totally love this look too Kimberly! That little glossy heart is too cute for words. Fantastic 'stripe'! ;-)

Melissa said...

You are so creative, Kimberly! What a great idea!!! :)

Joyce said...

Word stripes--really? So super clever and a great design.

cm said...

Cas-ilicious! The red congrats with the heart...darling!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.