Sunday, August 10, 2014

Almost MISSED on MUSE!

Almost MISSED on MUSE!

Well, you MUST know 
I ADORE 
This week MUSE designer 
Her BOLD "No HOLD" back designs 
Inspire me so MUCH!

Here is my take on her MUSE Card.

CHECK OUT MUSE (HERE)
Supplies:
SU! Corner Garden
Mam Elephant HUSTLE
Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink, Ranger Distress Ink Festive Berries
SU! Tempting Turquoise, Brilliance Pearlescent Lime, Memento Pear Tart
Aquapainter Pens
Copic Special Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

Posting to: MUSE



Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Aileen said...

Beautiful card. Love your flowers

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the loose coloring on this card Kimberley - gorgeous!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

An absolutely gorgeous interpretation of the inspiration piece. Love your out of line coloring.

~amy~ said...

Gah, that stamp is now on my wish list. you rocked it girl.

can you believe today's predicted weather?! What the heck?

Julie B said...

Well done with this week's muse challenge, I found this week inspiring but difficult to make. Well done getting yours in on time. :)

Loll said...

So pretty Kimberley. Love the design with the splashes of color.

Barb Ghig said...

I'm so glad you got this completed on time, Kimberly...Absolutely GORGEOUS card, and fabulous take on the Muse card!

Ardyth said...

Stunning take on this week's Muse! So glad you joined us!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous, Kimberly! Love the colouring ;)

Bonnie said...

Wow, Kimberly, this is gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wow how did I miss this beauty! Congrats on your win with this fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining in at Muse!

Kim Heggins said...

Congrats on your win...it is a stunning card.

cm said...

Congrats on your win with this amazing take on Vicki's card! Once again, you've showcased your exceptional creativity with the loose colouring! I'm trying to do 'random,' but my OCD isn't cooperating *grin*!! Love this!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.