Tuesday, August 12, 2014

CASology - #108: Magic!


Again, 
I am so THRILLED
at all of the entries last week for STRIPE!
 I LOVED it!!  
YAY for all of you that played along!
Lots of Clean and Simple to love over!!
I sure hope that you will be just as inspired to join us for 
MAGIC

I thought of Halloween first... then I told myself, 
you can always do a second card too!!!
This one is the mysterious kind of magic..
You don't know until you open the card!!!

Super fun to add some punches here and there for a little interest!
And I am still so smitten with ombre!!!!
Supplies: 
Neat and Tangled Santa's Tags Set
Martha Stewart All over the Card Stards Punch
Dear Lizzie DP
Tuxedo Black



 JOIN US 
(HERE)




Also our SPECIAL Guests
(go show some love please!)

Guest Designer: Jane (cue word creator)

PS Jane is really cool, she is an awesome layout designer too!!!

Guest Designer:    Shelly

Guest Designers are welcomed winners from previous challenges
 -so YOU have this chance to, so Play along!

And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)
Irish Cherokee said...

Love this CAS card Kimberly. - Jim

Meghan said...

So perfectly clean and simple! I totally love this!

May Park said...

CAS stunner, Kimberly! Love this!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love that star punch - perfect CAS card (am I the only one hoping to see the inside?)

Ardyth said...

Great use of that punch! This card definitely looks magical!

Joyce said...

I just love your gorgeous ombre and the stars you punched out.

Happy Dance said...

Girl, your ombre is PERFECT!!! Seriously, it is absolutely gorgeous. The little stars, and your sentiment plus that ombre really make me want to open that card too!! Very sweet. LOVE this. Bev

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, those stars are magical, as is the ombre card base...beautiful!

~amy~ said...

love the inking and punching and how perfect is that neat & tangled sentiment?!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful ombré, Kimberley ... so deliciously CAS ... and yes, the punched stars the perfect touch of magic! Anita :)

Deepti said...

Love the CAS perfection in this card :)

Barb Ghig said...

Be still, my heart! I absolutely LOVE how you created an ombre effect on this card, Kimberly! Your stars are just perfect, too ~ CAS goodness, for sure!

cm said...

Subtle background, corner stars, the lovely font sentiment...magical indeed! Gorgeous and 'mysterious' - now I want to know what's inside!!
Hugs~c

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the intrigue and mystery created by this card! Just excellent! Those blushy colours are so enticing too. Ooooh!! What's inside? What's inside?? You are a CAS MASTER Kimberly!

Kim S said...

So simple and absolutely gorgeous!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.