Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Quick Card Concept -Love the colors!!!

Quick Card Concept


So inspired by the romance!!!
Love the soft colors.  
so Romantic!!!!


They are DIVINE..



Supplies:
Altenew Magnolias for Her
SU! Bouquet Toss Sentiment
Judikins White Opaque Embossing Powder
Cool Shadow Copic, Light Reddish Yellow
Cloud9 Raindrop Stickers
Unibal Signo White Gel Pen
Heidi Swapp DP
Versamark


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


Laura Norris said...

This is beautiful!! Lovely take on that inspiration photo!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Such a beautiful card,Kimberly!! Love the pretty flowers and the raindrop stickers!! Pretty!
Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Absolutely stunning! I love your card, truly soft and romantic. You really captured the inspiration and theme!
Lovely, lovely!

~amy~ said...

whoa.
this is over the top gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Kimberly, Cathy x

Dee Miranda said...

Beautiful!! I love the colors!
-Dee

Cathy Weber said...

I will never understand how you have the time to come up with beautiful card after card...every one different and so perfect for the challenge. I love the embossing of those flowers on this card...absolutely beautiful Kimberly!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly, I have to agree with Cathy...how do you do it and every time you make a card it is simply stunning, just like this one. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

LauraJane:) said...

Soft and lovely!

SD pooja said...

SO Elegant !

Deepti said...

Oh my my!! this is so stunning :) Love the colors and the intricate stamps ! this looks like a winner

Allie said...

Your soft, romantic card is beautiful, Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

Oh My... It is really Gorgeous! Love the pretty flowers! Thanks for playing with us at the Card Concept!

cm said...

Oh my...romance emanates from this gorgeous card, Kimberly. The colours, the embossed flowers, the sentiment...dreamy perfection! A newlywed couple will treasure this!!
Hugs~c

I Card Everyone said...

Kimberly!!! This is spectacular... way to channel your inner Jennifer McG., my friend! Seriously gorgeous...
=] Michele

Jenni's Jems said...

Aw this is soooo lovely and loving the soft colours! x

Karen M said...

Fab card and I love the soft colours and gentle embossing. Sweet x

Colleen Dietrich said...

Kimberly, this is just dreamy. You've achieved such a softness with this card; I love it!

Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept. :)

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.