Thursday, August 28, 2014

Guesting on CAS(E) This Sketch!


WOW... I am so overjoyed to join this 
maga hit challenge 
as along with you,
 I ADORE the designers creations and their 
wonderful sketches each week!


For this challenge I reversed up the sketch a little.

I can't help I am partial to black......not everyone is
and that is okay too.


Supplies:
SU! Corner Garden
Judikins Embossing Clear Detail



And with what I see as the negative space, 
I filled it in with the SU! Corner Garden
stamp embossed in clear.

Add the
Black Top Dog Dies Birds and Nest Die
and the Clearly Besotted Sentiment
and I love the soft and black together.....

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)
Dotty Jo said...

Simply stunning! Jo x

Lesley said...

Love your take on the sketch, Kimberly and the black pops off your card! So happy you are guesting with us this week! Hugs!

Jeanne J. said...

You and Michelle are killing me with that corner stamp! I was just looking at it yesterday. I guess I have to have it now! LOL!!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest DT spot, Kimberly! I love your take on the sketch...your little birds are so sweet, and I love how you played with the 'white space'! Very pretty card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful Guestie card! [Congrats on the GD] -- love that bird die too

Leigh Penner said...

How fabulous to have to you guest designing this week for CTS! Your card is gorgeous!

Kylie said...

Love your take on the sketch. You have created a gorgeous card.

Julia Aston said...

Congrats on being guest DT Kimberly!! what a wonderful card you created - love that bird die - so striking in black against your pretty floral stamping!

donna mikasa said...

So awesome to have you as a guest designer (again?) and seeing your creative take on the sketch. I LOVE black--works best for silhouettes. Such a beauty!

laurie said...

Very striking! I like this sketch too!

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations on being guest DT Kimberly! I love your take on the sketch. So striking!

~amy~ said...

That SU corner garden teamed up with the black silhouettes....elegant and perfect!

SD pooja said...

What a beautiful take on sketch ! Congrats on your GD post !

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Seriously fabulous! You are doing them proud by being their guestie!

Kelly Griglione said...

Yay, congrats on your guest designing, Kimberly!! Really love your bold black choices! The clear embossed background plays a nice supporting role as well : )

Tracey McNeely said...

Love that your tilt is in your stamping! Awesome!

Angela said...

Way to go Kimberly! Great choice for guest designer this week and I love your card!

Laura Norris said...

Great take on the sketch!

LeAnne said...

Looooooove this, Kim! Just gorgeous!

papercrafter45 said...

Gorgeous! Love how you did the sentiment. :)

Monika Reeck said...

congrats on your GDT and yes it is stunning idea using the sketch sweety,I ADORE THIS too...hugs, Monika

Claire said...

Congrats on the GD spot Kimberly - this is a beauty!

cm said...

*Fist pump* on the GD role and cheering the card you've shared! Totally, utterly and completely awesome! You and this challenge 'belong' together!!
Hugs~c

Linda said...

I was the lucky recipient of this gorgeous card and...because I'll forget to tell you, Kimberly, my mom was so impressed. She flipped over how beautiful it is. :) Still on my bookcase reminding me of what a wonderful friend (and artist) you are. xo

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.