Friday, August 8, 2014

The Challenge I missed..... And Pay it Forward




BLOG HOP WITH A DIFFERENCE....
   

  Lynnda Hosni has initiated this fun Blog Hop with a Difference.

Amy Tsuruta has so wonderfully listed me in her Blog Hop for a Difference and I am somewhat speechless.... 

The hope is that the hop will continue to bounce its way around the blogosphere by answering a few questions and passing on to three more bloggers. 

So here I go....

1. What am I working on right now?
I am working on DT projects and an upcoming feature in a few weeks or so that I hope you will come back to see.


2. How long does it take to create a project?
I am relatively quick, usually if I have a "one" try night.  Which means I have sucessfully created without messing it up and starting over or perfecting.  I really don't try to be perfect.  I want to appeal to all crafters and will show all my cards.. perfect or not.  I primarilly craft only a few nights a week and as much on the weekend that I possibly can.  I have a FT career in the Import/Export shipping industry, and I also take my boy to Karate most nights a week - not coming home till 9pm makes it difficult to craft when I am getting up at 5:00...

3. What are my fave things I love to create with at the moment?
I love bright colors, my newer Stampin' Up! inks are getting quite a work out.  I ADORE stencilling and anything with distress inks!

 4. How does my creative process work?
I am a challenge junkie too.  I love seeing something and "Bam" I have an idea and run with it.  Whether it is a noteworthy creation or not, I love to share it with you all.

5. How do I become inspired and stay inspired?
I would say I am definitely inspired by this crafting community.  I love several designers and for various reasons.

6. What is my signature style?
I really think I can be described as a "bold" designer.  CAS, non CAS, I like impact pieces.  Though I really don't think that you always can pick my cards out from a crowd.

7. One random fact about me:
I love waterfalls.  When I was young I found an old postcard with a waterfall on it.  I kept it and dreamed someday I would go see it.  Six years ago I finally was able to go and went to Wailua Falls on the Island of Kauai with my boyfriend, we saw the wonderful falls, and later that day he proposed..

Like Amy, I am going to hand you over to three ladies who inspire and amaze!
(There are far too many to list honestly that inspire me... )  There are several designers that are flawless, or inspirational, or just do gorgeous perfections of bliss... I think the only way that I can list a few is to select a few that I am in contact with on a regular basis for inspiration, and  I feel strong connections with their style....I don't just see amazing, or commercial loveliness, I see a passion that speaks to me.

---.  Tenia Nelson - This girl rocks designing projects with with Flair, and Pizazz!  She loves color and BOLD as much as I do!  She amazes me every time I see her cards.  THey just ROCK for me...Her style-- I know anywhere.  LOVE IT!

---.  Carol M - Carol is amazing and comments on so many desingers works with a super sweetness.  Her design skills are amazing and she is quickly becoming my "go to" see what she is doing now blogger. 

---.  Vicki Dutcher - Brilliant bold and vibrant, fearless designer with also an elegance and balance that I love to check out.  Stunning creations.

So sadly I can only list 3 people....(again too many people out ther that are just amazing, truly there are!!!)
I turn this over now and hope that this is passed on in the way it was to me, a sweet compliment and it means a lot to me.


And now a card for you!
The Challenge that I missed.... 


Stickers from the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Line


And.....The Challenge that I missed!!!!

Ha haa ever happen to you? 
You get excited, ideas roam around and you put it all down, and hey, that challenge expired.... LOL! 
This was for the "kischallenge" Keep it Simple! for ONLY Stickers.... I will share anyway as I think it is FUN!

Happy Crafting!
Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Love the card, amazing stickers and super design, I often miss the challenges, I simply forget to add the cards.

Warm hugs
Maarit

~amy~ said...

Yay!
Bold Designer...that is totally YOU.
girl, whenever you want to go to snoqualmie falls, I'll go with you:)

LOVE your card..those stickers are AWESOME.

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW - Thanks so much for listing ME! While I am heading out for a MUCH NEEDED vacation, I will continue this when I get back in a week.

Meanwhile - love your bright sunny card! It reminds me I'm GOING ON VACATION. [Can you tell I need it :)] I miss challenges all the time too.

Joyce said...

Super card, and how fun to learn more about you. We are going to Hawaii next week, and I will think of you when we hike out to the waterfall--something we do every trip.

Michelle said...

Only stickers? That would indeed be challenging! You rocked it though. I love the little raindrops. Too cute!

I bet you're wondering where I've been! I've been trying to get things put back together around here. We are almost back to normal. Whew! I'm too old for this moving stuff!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.