Monday, August 25, 2014

The Challenge #13


Another Challenge at
"The Challenge" on Lesley Croghan's Blog 


This week I used the sketch and the image is my sentiment.
Go outside the box sometimes, be creative... 
That is what crafting is all about.
Showing your creative side.  
Don't be afraid, there is no wrong or right.

Please also visit the Rest of the Design Team!

Lesley Croghan  (Creator)- Always Playing with Paper
Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud 
 - Jeanne Jachna of A Kept Life -
Oh, and Plus me!.....

I hope that you are INSPIRED too!
I sure hope you join in this week!!


Love....Love....love........Ombre!!!!!!

Supplies:
Kelly Purkey Die
Stampin Up Masking Hears (Stencil)
Tim Holtz Distress inks 


Posting to The Challenge!


The Challenge is a Sketch Card Challenge 
that is hosted biweekly by
Lesley Croghan on her Blog
I truly hope that you will be inspired and 
will join us!

Also Posting to: Keep it Simpe - Ombre!


--------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

~amy~ said...

Perfect! LOVE that die cut sentiment with the hearts!

Monika Reeck said...

Ach I love that ombre effect sweet friend and the pink behind the sentiment...you always make a great card and I love them all..wish one day I can touch at my Hand your lovely card...how are you Kim...I never seen you again on my Blog...miss you...hugs, Monika

Ardyth said...

Great colours!

Lesley said...

Your card is amazing, Kimberly! Love the colours and the design!

Kim S said...

Truly lovely! The blues are so rich and perfectly backed by those soft hearts.

cm said...

Outside the box delight, Kimberly! The ombre blue die cut as both image and sentiment: cool! And the pink hearts...fabulous! Awesome x amazing!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.