Friday, August 22, 2014

Colour Me! - Challenged


I was Challenged to Play the Colour Me Challenge!

No.....Really.. ..
are both playing along with me.
What Fun!

Tomorrow some of us PNW Crafters are meeting up!
Should be a Great Time!
............Maybe I will get crafting done?
I am in vacation mode... More about that later...!

I also snuck in my fare thee well to the Seize the Sketch Challenge!



Close up Modern Vines Cricut Cuttlebug Embossing Folder



Posting to:

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Tonya Jastad said...

Seriously love this! Those colors are stunning! I have pinned this so that I can CASE it later!

Virginia L. said...

What amazing creativity, Kimberley! I am digging the colors and shades! Enjoy your weekend!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

SD pooja said...

Fantastic card !

Jane said...

Well this one certainly caught my eye! Love the stamps, the colours and the flow across the card. Stunning!

Lesley said...

Love the colours and the stamping you did her, girl! Awesome work!

~amy~ said...

Um WOW. I love this so much! Awesome work!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh these colors do look good the way you used them!!

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is beautiful! Your design is so gorgeous. I love the embossed white background and then the great intense colour in the flowers. The sentiment placement is lovely as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Forgot to say from my above comment, thanks for joining in with the last STS Challenge~

Chris Dring said...

My Goodness! This is stunning!

Unknown said...

Great job! I love everything about this - from the embossing to the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...!

Marybeth said...

Kimberley, this is simply stunning and I love your white embossed background! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

Kim Heggins said...

Just stunning and I love how you used this week's colors. Really makes for a fabulous card.

Monika Reeck said...

ach I love in here the embossing paper and the colors and the two pieces of lovely sentiment and the flowers all I love and the position of the sentiment under the card..really Adorable Cards Kimberly...hugs..Monika

OH Babs said...

I love the card. Embossing folders really give a card a little punch and honestly I love the use of blue ink.

Unknown said...

The two panels are like two separate picture frames with the same scene … love it! Such a gorgeous idea. And the flowers with the inlaid pearls … *sigh*. :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Colour Me…! this week!

Julia
CMCC Design Team

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very, very, very pretty, Miss Kimberly! I love all the pretty details. :)

Thanks so much for playing with our last (sniff, sniff) Seize The Sketch. :)

cm said...

*Waving*...gallery walk time!! Your two panels...gorgeous! I'm reminded of the photos where a showcase section is popped out. Pretty images; pretty colours. A knockout!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.