Thursday, August 21, 2014

Moment we Least Expect -The Card Concept

The Card Concept Challenge, 
ANOTHER
Divine one......
Who comes up with the choices?
..... I ADORE this!

Embossing and sponging inks: Hero Arts NEON Yellow 
and American Crafts Stampin Marker

Supplies:
Stampin' Up!  Peaceful Petals
Penny Black Moment of Joy Sentiment
Hero Arts NEON Yellow Ink
Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
Judikins Embossing Powder Opaque White
Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
American Crafts Stamin Market Light Green
Sponge





Posting to The Card Concept17




I have MORE on the  Paper Crafter's Library!
I have some Exciting colorful cards for you to see there!
Would love it if you would check 
out my feature (HERE)

........and tell me what you think!
Thanks so much!!!!
SNEEK PEAK!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Lesley said...

Love this! Happy you enjoyed the challenge. :) I pick the challenges. *blush* happy you like them.

~amy~ said...

DUDE!
This ROCKS.

Deepti said...

Gorgeous :) love the dreamy look !

Unknown said...

Love it!! Such beautiful colors!! <3 Great job!!

Monika Reeck said...

this time with green and yellow...FUNTASTIC card...love this too Kim....

cm said...

Gorgeous...those flowers are divine and your embossing/sponging has me in a swoon. A big s.w.o.o.n...
Hugs~c

LauraJane:) said...

YELLOW and GREEN!! Beautiful take on the The Card Concept challenge..Thanks for playing along:)

Angela said...

Kimberly, your card is Fabulous! The colors are so striking! We're so glad you've played this week at The Card Concept!

sue t. said...

What a bright and cheerful card!! Bravo!Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

Jasleen Kaur said...

Your gorgeous card caught my eye in the Card Concept gallery. Beautifully made, Kimberly! You rock!

Kim Heggins said...

Kimberly this is just beautiful. I love your stunning background and your sweet flowers and that sentiment is perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.