Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Magnificent MUSE!

Have you seen this weeks MUSE?
Bobby 
of 
Bits and Pieces
takes it to a whole new level!!!!

Just Magnificent!!!

Now you don't have to take this challenge to 
Embossing Paste level, 
but I do hope that you are inspired to join in 
and have some fun!!!
Use any colors you like, pastels if dark tones are not your
cup of tea, I can't wait to see what you do!

Also....this is a WEEKLY PNW Crafters Challenge.
I challenge any one of the PNW Crafters Group to
also play the MUSE Challenge!
Let's see what you got!

Momenta Stencil
WPlus 9 Circle Die
SU! Sentiment Yippee Skippee Set
Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink and Marker
Dreamweavers Embossing Paste
Momento Paris Dusk Ink

I used a bamboo stencil from the Momenta Love Peace Longevity Set
and used Dreamwaever Stencils Embossing Paste.
Once dry I used a Wplus 9 Circle Die on Neenah white paper with
 The Stampin Up Sentiment 
from the Yippeeee-Skippeee Set. 
 I used Memento Paris Dusk (masking off the top portion of the setniment with Washi tape) 
and then used Raspberry distress ink to color the Awesome and then stamped.
I ran the circle edge on the Paris Dusk ink to give a dark edge to the circle and then using
double sided foam popped up the panel and the circle sentiement
I sponged some pickled raspberry distress ink lightly on the leaves and then
used the distress marke to come in for some darker areas.

Posting to MUSE!
Here is Bobby's Wonderful Inspiration Card!
I hope you are inspired to join along too!!!




Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Ardyth said...

Love the drama of the colour and texture. I feel my resistance to embossing paste (isn't it MESSY?!) slowly crumbling as I look at your and Bobby's cards. Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Michelle said...

Wow! This is GORGEOUS! I am awed by your fabulous paste use. Every time I use that stuff I get paste all over the place. This is exquisite!

Deepti said...

Wow the touch of pink looks amazing :)

Jenni's Jems said...

Never tried embossing paste ( I'd probably end up wearing it !)but think this is just beautiful x

SD pooja said...

Stunning card !

Bobby said...

This just shows how two cards can be so similar and yet so different. Your is fantastic, a rather oriental look I think. Thanks for joining the challenge, Kimberley.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome colors! I don't know why I can't get myself to open that jar of embossing paste I have sitting around....great card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the color palette, Kimberley - beautiful card!

Jane said...

Stunning! Loving your colours - way to go Kimberly. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Angela said...

This is a knock out, Kimberly! What a beauty! Thank you for adding it to AAA Cards gallery!

Victoria Lavender said...

Hi sweetie! That's a dramatic card! The deep color against the paste is great! I especially like the color accents on the dried paste. Cool! Thanks for sharing with us again. Cheers, Victoria Lavender

Monika Reeck said...

Love the color and the texture too you made it so dramatic agree with Ardyth soo adorable and I think I see a winner here. I am also join at AAA cards challenge would be glad if you could popping by my stencil card Kimberly...it is number 6 and 15 ..hope to meet you at my Blog sweety biig hugsl..Monika

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card...and I really like the contrast with the colors...with your background and lovely flowers!

Linda Beeson said...

What amazing colors! So glad you were able to play along at AAA Cards

Vicki Dutcher said...

You have such a way with color! This is just gorgeous -- Thanks for joining in with both AAA and Muse!

Monika Reeck said...

this is really adorable..I will try to managed to vote your card at MUSEl...I love the color combo and how you repeated the MUSE card idea....I LOVE THIS too...

Susanne Vargas said...

So pretty!

cm said...

Your card is such an innovative take on Bobby's, with the embossing paste images, pretty colours and circle sentiment! A Bobby-inspired, but Kimberly styled creation. Awesome!!
Hugs~c

Bobby said...

Congrats on your HM, Kimberly. I just love your unique take on my card, colorwise.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.