Thursday, August 21, 2014

Featured at Paper Crafter's Library

Featured at Paper Crafter's Library

WOW folks!
So very exited to be

I have MORE on the Paper Crafter's Library Blog!
I have some Exciting colorful cards for you to see there!
Would love it if you would check 
out my feature (HERE)

........and tell me what you think!

SNEEK PEAK!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

~amy~ said...

yay!!! Congrats!!!

off to check it out!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Amazon and so well deserved! Going to see!

Ardyth said...

These are fantastic - I love the deep, rich colours! Congrats on the feature!

Deepti said...

Yay! Congratulations, heading right over to check out these fab cards :)

Pat said...

I have left a comment there too. The stamps are lovely and the jewel like ink colours and random water droplet marks make these really pretty cards. x

Rahmat said...

Congratulations Kimberly! Now let me go andcheck out the aamazing cards.

Lucy Schmidt said...

I had to pop over from Paper Crafter's Library before hurrying off to work to let you know how much I enjoyed your work and the feature they did. I already have you bookmarked for a more in-depth look when I get home. So far, I'm loving what I see!

cm said...

How much do I love that post and those card? Let me count the ways...too many to list! From your fabulous mini bio (I love the 'honey-mooning' bit ~ your love for those two men in your life is so heart-warming!) to those AWESOME cards...every. single. detail is outstanding! Where did you find those stamps? They're amazing, but it's YOUR style - vibrant and bold - that brought them to life. WOW x WOW!! Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.