Sunday, August 24, 2014

Top Dog Dies - Sunday FUNDAY!!!

Thanks for coming to my Weekly
Post for Top Dog Dies!

The detail of the Dies are amazing!  
Check out the piercing!
and you know what....?
If you turn these over...the other side looks just as great.
I hope you check out their site.
I was so amazed my the variety of products and great sales
that I have already purchased some sweet
Christmas and other holiday dies for some great
creations for the upcoming season!!!

Check out the Halloween Goodies ..



I used some Trendy DP Papers
and Thank you bright Mini Vellum Momenta Stickers
and 

Top Dog Dies Vintage A2 Mat Die

 


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


~amy~ said...

What a great use of that shaped die! Fun Card!

Kim M said...

Love this! Great colours and I love the way you used the die. :-)

!neke said...

You did a great job with this dies !
Love it !
!neke says hello to you !

Kim Heggins said...

Fun fun fun...what a fabulous way to say thank you, I love it.

cm said...

Way to work that die in two sections; a reminder that dies, just like stamps, can be 'stretched' to amp up their versatility. Cool and brilliant, Ms. K!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.