Monday, August 11, 2014

The Challenge #12

Another Challenge at
"The Challenge" on Lesley Croghan's Blog 

This week again we have your choice, 
a sketch or a color combo
or both!

The wonderfully easy sketches of THE CHALLENGE, 
are the best and..
I get INSPIRED right away!
I am also so honored to team up in the inspiration with
these wonderful, fun, and vibrantly creative ladies!

Lesley Croghan  (Creator)- Always Playing with Paper
Lori Tecler of Inking Aloud 
 - Jeanne Jachna of A Kept Life -
Oh, and Plus me!

I hope that you are INSPIRED too!

The bright colors and sweet and simple
sketch are perfect for a blooming birthday card!
This is CAS Deliciousness at it's finest!
I sure hope I see you join us!

Don't you just love the sketchiness of the older stamps!
This stamp set is 2005, ....Humnn...do you see any similarity in the PTI Scribbles maybe??!!

Supplies:
(Retired) Stampin' Up!  Mixed Bouquet
The Sentiment is for the NEW Stampin' Up! Flower Patch Clear Set
SU! Inks: Tangeine Tango, Daffodil Delight, 
Tempting Turquiose, Bermuda Bay
Memento Tuxedo Black

Posting to The Challenge!


The Challenge is a Sketch Card Challenge 
that is hosted biweekly by
Lesley Croghan on her Blog
I truly hope that you will be inspired and 
will join us!

Also Playing along with:
Word Art Wednesday -Anything Goes

--------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!

(HERE)

Leslie Germain said...

WOW! Simply beautiful.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!! Fun challenge too!!

Lori said...

This is fabulous! I still have this set, too. It may be older, but I still love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous use of colors my friend!

~amy~ said...

Love all those blooms!
can't wait to play!

Unknown said...

Amazing! Beautiful! We are always so happy when you take time to post with us.
God Bless you,
Carole, Word Art Wednesday

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful, what a sweet design and I love your choice of flowers and bright colors.

cm said...

Scribbly flower funky fabulousness here, Kimberly! What a cool set, and way to rock them with this sketch and colours! Happy card....
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.