Thursday, August 14, 2014

FUSION August 14

Fusion - Bright Floral Celebration!

WOW!
Another lovely FUSION, 

I hope this once gets you UP and running
to craft, ....it did me!

I am looking forward to seeing what 
you come up with!

(I hope you join too!)

Wplus9 Hope Seed Co. Stamp Set
Impression Obesession , Inc Amazing Sentiment
Glitz Wild and Free DP
Pastel Pencils
Black Copic


===========================================================
How to play:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.



CLICK here to Go to FUSION!!!
And if you can, when you check out other cards, 
DT or players, 
please leave a little lovin' hello! 
It means more than you know
 to brighten a day!

Betty J
Dannielle Robeson
Deepti
Julia Aston
Katie Brooks
Kelly Griglione
Kimberly Wiener ------You are Here!!
Sindhu
Stephanie Severin

 I hope that you enjoyed my cards all of the DT creations, 
and that you in turn will add to the FUSION Gallery!
=========================================

ALSO Posting to MUSE#80 !

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

Deepti said...

Stunning ! The BG is fab :)

SD pooja said...

Bright and Beauifull !!

cm said...

Love. That is all: LOVE x LOVE x LOVE! Those flowers....oh my...
Hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful bright yellow background you created Kimberly!

Anonymous said...

You've done it again, this is such a beautiful card Kimberly, these flowers are another perfect choice!

Happy Dance said...

Kimberly, I have been staring and staring at this beautiful card. At first, I wasn't sure about the black, but the more I looked at it, the more I knew it was exactly right for your design. The blooms, and their placement, are lovely, as are the yellows and oranges. Another wonderful card. I'm doing a bit of 'catching up' and am loving all the cards you've created recently. Bev

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous, simply gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

simply gorgeous!

Ardyth said...

Beautiful, warm and sunny! So glad you joined us at Muse, Kimberly!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Love your take on the MUSE card. Just stunning colours.
Caroline xxx

Inkyfingers said...

This is so very pretty and I love the sunny background you created.
Hugs
Carol x

Linda said...

Another beautiful card for the Muse. Love the sunny colors.

Neets B said...

Such juicy colours and I love your colouring :)

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely bright cheerful card Kimberley

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.