Friday, August 22, 2014

You are BEAUTIFUL - CAS(E) this sketch!

Well peeps...I got carried away 
this evening and made several 
cards for challenges...I made some DT cards
as well..but go figure I am not happy with those.
Maybe tomorrow night I will have an 
EPIPHANY?

Love this stamp and the STAMPENDOUS Lustre Sapphire embossing poweder
with sponging inks....LOVE Clearly Besotted







Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!


(HERE)

Dotty Jo said...

What's not to love - this is fabulous! Jo x

laurie said...

Bright and beautiful, love it!

~amy~ said...

perfect for the sketch. LOVE your work with ink and yes, that's an awesome stamp!

Michelle said...

Kimberly, this card is BEAUTIFUL! Wow!

Tonya Jastad said...

This is beautiful!

!neke said...

Another great card Kimberley!

Joanne Travis said...

Gorgeous! Love the blue.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, this is stunning. I stopped creating cards a little while back but I have to tell you Kimberley you are inspiring me to start creating them again (that is if I can find the time). TFS

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Kim...I love the blue on this card and the nice sentiment..adorable as always my friend..

Hi I miss you...We were having short holiday only for 7 days at Baltic sea cause my MIL get more worst condition at Hospital sweety..also my DH decided to go back earlier to Munich...and I miss to see your blog...really sorry there at baltic sea no internet :(( ..wish you can visiting me back my sweet friend...miss your encouragement...biig hugs...Monika

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS layers of stamping Kimberly!

cm said...

Sapphire and script background, paired with a silhouette bloom elicits only one response: STUNNING! I bow to your creative genius...you are blowing me away, girl!!
Hugs~c

Laura Norris said...

How fun!!

OH Babs said...

Beautiful and vibrant card and I love the narrow trim of paper on the bottom edge.

Karen Dunbrook said...

LOVE it Kimberly

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cool inking and WOW! Love your used of the sketch.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.