Sunday, August 31, 2014

Top Dog Dies -Sunday FUN DAYS!

Thanks for coming to my Weekly
Post for Top Dog Dies!

The detail of the Dies are amazing!  
Check out the piercing!
and you know what....?
If you turn these over...the other side looks just as great.
I hope you check out their site.
I have been having a great summer with family.
Keeping Memories documented in a fun way is something that 
I love to do as well as making cards.

Journal cards for Simple Stories Albums, Project Life, or
Smash books are a fun and easy way to embellish a cherished
photo for your keepsaking.

I have printed a few photos from the last few weeks 
and paired them with some really fun papers and Top Dog Dies.
Check out Top Dog Dies



I used some Trendy Simple Stories Journal Cards
and some Doggie related vinyl stickers and also my Memory Box Hello Die.

and 

Top Dog Dies 




Hey!  
I am also featuring a TUTORIAL 
on the TOP DOG DIES Blog Today!
Go check out my SUPER 
easy Kid Friendly 
Halloween Decor Project!

                              

                             Top Dog Dies Halloween Trio Die Set





Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

~amy~ said...

Check you out! so much fun!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.