Monday, August 25, 2014

Paper Crafting Challenges #17: Sequins!

This time it is "SEQUINS"

Well, this is my last posting for 
Paper Crafting Challenges as a Design Team Member.
 I will post some more cards for the challenges
as they are quite fun!


I have gone CAS on this, 
with some
very lovely colored sequins.
Remember, it can be CAS or
Layered, this challenge is how you like it!

So won't you join in?

I LOVE the look of this, looks quite like it could be made by Papyrus.... !!!
What do you think??





Thanks for coming by my blog!



----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


Monika Reeck said...

the butterfly wooowww AMAZING love this my friend...you are so creative..how are you Kim...

Ardyth said...

Beautiful! Love the 'peacock' colours!

Irish Cherokee said...

Very creative and love those colors. Iridescent like a real butterfly. Beautiful. - Jim

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty! I love the way you built up the sequins. Gorgeous colors.

~amy~ said...

WOW. this is amazing...love your placement of those sequins and yes, to papyrus :)

Jeanne J. said...

I bet that took forever lining up all those pretty sequins. So pretty - eye candy Kimberly!

Kate said...

Oh what a gorgeous butterfly. You've really managed to capture some magic here !!!

cm said...

OMGorgeous! A sequin butterfly...swoooooooon! Love this!!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.