Monday, August 25, 2014

Paper Crafting Challenges #17: Sequins!

This time it is "SEQUINS"

Well, this is my last posting for 
Paper Crafting Challenges as a Design Team Member.
 I will post some more cards for the challenges
as they are quite fun!


I have gone CAS on this, 
with some
very lovely colored sequins.
Remember, it can be CAS or
Layered, this challenge is how you like it!

So won't you join in?

I LOVE the look of this, looks quite like it could be made by Papyrus.... !!!
What do you think??





Thanks for coming by my blog!



----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


8 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

the butterfly wooowww AMAZING love this my friend...you are so creative..how are you Kim...

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Beautiful! Love the 'peacock' colours!

Irish Cherokee said...

Very creative and love those colors. Iridescent like a real butterfly. Beautiful. - Jim

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty! I love the way you built up the sequins. Gorgeous colors.

~amy~ said...

WOW. this is amazing...love your placement of those sequins and yes, to papyrus :)

Jeanne J said...

I bet that took forever lining up all those pretty sequins. So pretty - eye candy Kimberly!

Kate said...

Oh what a gorgeous butterfly. You've really managed to capture some magic here !!!

cm said...

OMGorgeous! A sequin butterfly...swoooooooon! Love this!!
Hugs~c