Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CASology - #109: Java!

I adore Coffee..
And this week I can't wait to 
see what you come up with this week!

I sure hope your weekend was terrific!
Mine sure was.  I got to spend some
time with my neice and boy Conrad.
They were too much Fun!

Reverse Confetti Stamps
Copics
Glossy Accents

 JOIN US 
(HERE)


Sponsor this week:  Precious Remembrance

Guest Designer:  Kate

Guest Designers are welcomed winners from previous challenges
 -so YOU have this chance to, so Play along!

And leave some loving for the team too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

-----------------
Where I buy Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

We went to Chief Seattle Days!

We saw this on out travels 
somewhere in Belfair The Doctor was stopping off!


Ardyth said...

Love the simplicity of your card and your swirly coffee!

Meghan said...

I love a cappuccino with swirled foam! Perfect card for this week!

Laura Norris said...

Great coffee card!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

I'm a coffee addict too - coffee ice-cream is my favourite thing.
Fab card - cute sentiment.
Caroline xxx

Judy1223 said...

I do love coffee, too...and I adore this sweetly CAS card! The Glossy Accents are a perfect touch!

Deepti said...

That's coffee perfection :)

Kelly Latevola said...

This is wonderful! I love the design in your cup, too cute :)

~amy~ said...

I LOVE your card...sooo perfect. I'm so playing along!
What fun pictures!!!!! Looks like you had a great weekend!

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome one layer card, Kimberly! I love the artistic swirl for the cream in your coffee, too...so clever!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love this card, love this stamp set, love the photos, love YOU!

Jeanne J. said...

So clean and picture perfect! Great post - looks like you all had a great time!

Janis said...

I know this is the question we are never supposed to ask.....but.....

Doctor....WHO????

Ha.

Saw you featured on Paper Crafter's World and had to come visit. Love, love, love the cards you have up there. I AM INSPIRED!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

cm said...

Lucky niece to spend time with her favourite Aunt! I haven't seen my kiddos for far too long, but soon...very soon!! Your Conrad: such a handsome young man! Coffee...I love coffee and one of these days I am going to have coffee with you! So there! Love x love your simple coffee cup's wonderful message!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.