Sunday, August 3, 2014

Top Dog Dies - Sunday FUNDAY!

Hello!  How goes it?

Welcome to my Weekly Postings 
for Top Dog Dies. 
I am so excited to be a part of this dynamic company!
Today I am featuring another 3 AMAZING dies.
Today I am using these
Fabulous Dies!

Top Dog Dies Corset Die


You should check out all of the NEW Release Dies!

I used some very vibrant pinks and went girly
with lacy corners!  Sweet paper and Dies make
for a "Sew" sweet card!
I hope that your weekend is crafty too!

Supplies:
Top Dog Dies Exclusive Dies
DCWV Brights Mat Stack, 
Darice Little Azalea Dena 6x6 DP Paper Pad
Sentiment Great Impressions Sew Special
Memento Tuxedo Black
Jillibean Soup Wood Buttons
Mini Pearls


NEW RELEASE: Top Dog Dies Corset Die





Top Dog Dies Heart Border Die  (ON SALE NOW!)

Top Dog Dies Decorative Corners Die Set 

(Super great price!)




Here is the ENTIRE NEW Release for July!
I predict a SELLOUT stampede on the Drinks set,  
AND the Dog Dies #1 Set....so RUN over and get them
while you can...


Top Dog Dies Flower A2 Mat Die                                  Top Dog Dies Corset Die 

 Top Dog Dies Dog Days #1 Die Set

 Top Dog Dies Vintage Frame Die Set             Top Dog Dies Party Drinks Die Set 

Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set 


Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)

!neke said...

Again; great dies!
Like your choice of the colors!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Super use of the dies, great that some of the hearts show the colour beneath, it's a fabulous vibrant card.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Kim Heggins said...

This is so so sweet! I love your bright colors too.

~amy~ said...

absolutely LOVE the vivid colors!

SD pooja said...

So Beautiful with bright bold colors !

cm said...

Isn't this a vibrant, "head-turning" ooh la la card!! Pretty colours, cool images, a real knockout!! WOW!1
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.