Friday, June 7, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard: Coffee Smells Like Magic!


Polka Dot Orchard Guest Designer!

(link)


Hey guys!  Some of you know I doodle, and have actually made some physical stamps as well.  I have joined a collaboration with Polka Dot Orchard and you will see MORE of my
images there! 

 I doodled this coffee cup with the wispy butterflies for the logo competition for the 2019 Summer/Spring Coffee Lovers Hop.
I was pretty happy to be in one the top 3!

So why not offer this as a Digital Stamp
 for all to play with!  Jess at Polka Dot Orchard has wonderfully agreed and came up with the sentiments for this set.
Fun stuff!



I colored this card with Spectrum Illustration Markers.
And yeah, I take coffee with extra cream!




=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...so in love with your magical cup of coffee! So beautiful.

Dotty Jo said...

Completely lovely! Jo x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.