Thursday, June 13, 2019

STAMPlorations DAY THREE - 5 Days of Tags !




Very excited to Join the STAMPlorations team as 
a Digital Guest Designer!

PRIZES!!!  PRIZES!!  PRIZES
See Day 1 for Details
(HERE)

This week I am showcasing 5 Days of Tags.
A build up until I join the STAMPlorations Mini Hop
So stay tuned for "prize" hop 6/19 !

--- DAY THREE---
Another Tag from the Coffee and Anemone Set Set.  
Again I added a great sentiment that is available as clear stickers at STAMPlorations.  
I ADORE her Anemone Florals!




Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers: 
Purple, Bright Pink, Dark Red, Lavender,
 Hydrangea, Orange, Coral, Light Pink
Sponge Blended Ink Background: Spectrum Noir Harmony 
Water-Reactive Ink: Fuschia, Chinese Red
Artliner Black 08


=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!
Sue D said...

Another beautiful flower tag. Love the colors.

Maura said...

More bright and bold colors - beautiful flowers!! Well done!

Dotty Jo said...

Great tag card - fabulous colouring, Jo x

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! Love that gorgeous flower!

jen said...

Oooh! I love this! That anemone is such a standout!!

cghundley said...

Love the purple
in this pretty tag.
Carla from Utah

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.