Saturday, June 1, 2019

You are a HOOOOOOOT - Picket Fence Studios!



This card was intended for last month's Coffee Hop.  I received the stamps in time.. I just didnt get around to it until Mother's Day Weekend.... just after the hop.  My husband's mother loves and collects owls.  So this was sent out to her as a beloated Mother's Day Card.  (She is a hoot by the way!)



The only hints I have for these markers is that the mid tones really blend with all mid tones, the light coral blends oranges and pinks when blending mid tones, and ice blue blends the blues.  Other than that, I just have been having a blast using these markers!



Card  Details:
Picket Fence Studio Stamps: Princess Owl, BFF Owl, You are a Hoot.  Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers,  Citrus, Orange, Bright Pink, Dark Red, Coral, Ice Blue, Green Turquoise, Pale Pink, Brown Grey.

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 


LOVE!




Dotty Jo said...

Another fabulous card - what a great way to colour the owls too, Jo x

~amy~ said...

This is beautiful Kimberly, love your coloring.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.