Saturday, June 15, 2019

STAMPlorations DAY FIVE - 5 Days of Tags !




PRIZES!!!  PRIZES!!  PRIZES
See 
End of Post

Are you still with me?!!!!
I would LOVE to know what you think.

This week I am showcased 5 Days of Tags.
( "prize" hop 6/19)

--- DAY FIVE---
Finally.....This Tag is from the Coffee and Anemone Set.  I added the wonderful sentiment that is available as stickers at STAMPlorations.

You really can't beat the value at 
STAMPlorations
 plus the beauty!
3 Large cup with floral images, PLUS 5 Cool Tags, SIGN me up..
Oh Yeah, I am in! 



Spring Coffee and Anemone Digital Stamps - Set of 3 + Bonus Printable Tags 




Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alcohol Markers:
Purple, Bright Pink, Dark Red, Green Turquoise, 
Jade Green, Ice Blue
Sponge Blended Ink Background: Spectrum Noir 
Harmony Water-Reactive Ink: Oasis 


Hope that you liked them as much as I LOOOOOVED
making them!




PRIZE DETAILS:
1) FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM
2) On the Last POST of Instagram, tell me your FAVE Tag!
3) US Only (Sorry I Love you all)
4) Leave Love if you can on Blogger...
Because I (heart) YOU.

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Kimberly!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous card! Love today's pretty tag you created with the beautiful anemone flower!

Maura said...

Wow, seeing them all together was so impression - a kaleidoscope of color and beauty!! Well done!

jen said...

Such a stunning combination!!

Sue D said...

Love the vibrant colors.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...these are absolutely stunning!

cghundley said...

Awesome cards and
tags! So pretty.
Carla from Utah

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.