Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Sending Love Digital Stamp Set - RG Avenue


The 2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Loving 
Cardmakers Hop 
was filled with tons of amazing 
sponsors and prizes galore!
I was lucky enough to have been 
a chosen winner for RG Studio 360!

I made 2 cards with one of the newest releases

OH...MY...GOSH.
I am so IN LOVE with these guys!
Thanks for your wonderful generosity 
RG Studio!








The papers are from an old American Crafts "Dear Lizzy" 6x6 called Fine and Dandy.
Absolutely one of my "hoarded" paper pads.

The coloring: Spectrum Noir
Green Turquoise, Dull Green, Pale Pink, Coral, Bright Pink, Tan, Fair Skin, Golden Brown

=======================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 

LOVE!
Shelly said...

Aww...these are so cute!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.