Tuesday, June 6, 2023

06.06.23 Coffee Loving Cardmakers!

Bremerton, WA, USA


WOW! 
 I'm super excited to share this project on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog.
I will be a regular - YAY!!!
You can see my creations there the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays - Top It Off Tuesday!!


Here's a peek at my card on the Coffee Loving Cardmaking Blog, 
I have all the details there.
Hope you can check it out!



Supplies:

My next post on CLCB is 6/20

JOIN Me!   Starting in June, I will be up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!

NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:




=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.