Sunday, June 11, 2023

I NEED Coffee - Inspired by Challenge

So we bought our house in September, and we have a wall I have been contemplating doing an art wall.  It's a triangle shaped wall that is the right hand side of the stairway going to the second level. 


I've been searching pinterest for murals and wallpaper and any other inspiration I can find.  I really can't make up my mind what I want to do.  So many ideas.  I found some ultra bright abstract wallpaper images and when I saw the "Inspired By" challenge, and Amy T's amazing lineup of ink colors on her FAB creation, I went back to my mural inspiration.


And came up with this:






Supplies:
YUPO Paper 
Spectrum Noir SPARKLE Glitter Inks
Hero Arts Gold Metallic Shimmer Spray
Ranger Alcohol Ink Lemon Yellow
Sentiment: CTMH Coffee Helps




Here is my inspiration photo on the left, and to the right is the challenge color inspiration! 

=======================

JOIN Me!   

NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:






!neke said...

Great card Kimberley !!!!!
groeten Ineke

donna mikasa said...

Kimberly! Just had to pop over to tell you what a FAB background you created! Wonderful take on the inspiration pic!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this. That background is amazing.
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.