Saturday, June 3, 2023

I'm BACK! Card Challenges here I come.....

INSPIRED today to join in a few card challenges.  

Yay!  I'm back looking at challenges for some inspiration and a way to URGE myself to use all the crafty awesomeness I just bought.

I need all the help I can get with persuasion!



Supplies:
Janes Doodles (Retired)
Altenew (Watercolors)
Sakura White Gel Pen





How goes it?  Yesterday was amazing!  Just all around a great day.  I met up with some very crafty friends at the Stamp & Scrapbook  EXPO in Puyallup

Left to Right

Kimberly Wiener - Wienerhoneymooners
Lenae - SugarGems
Amy Tsuruta - TsurutaDesigns/Coffee Loving Carmakers Blog
Kerry McDaniel - Kerryalien


Joining these challenges:










JOIN Me: I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:




It's your turn to get crafty......................

 

cm said...

Your card is absolutely cool! Love your "peace out' Santa, complete with his cup of coffee. And your watercolouring is outstanding! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational and Colour Hues galleries.
So happy to see the photo of gorgeous you, Amy and your other two friends. Looks like a fabulous day for all.
hugs~c

~amy~ said...

Woo hooo! so fun seeing this project. I love that Jane's Doodles image and will need to check out that IO sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!
Such a fun day that we spent together!

Nancy said...

Kimberly, I have not ever seen a Santa like that before and he is as cool and cute as can be! Love the soft water coloring and how you did the snowy background. So happy you got to meet up with your friends. I don't believe I know the rest of your friends, but certainly know Amy! Congrats on your new DT gig. Amy is lucky to have you! I was thrilled to see you in our gallery at Color Hues, I hope you will come back again soon! Take care!

Karen said...

That has to be one of the most awesome Santas I've ever seen. Your watercoloring is fantastic, and the card design first rate! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

I Card Everyone said...

What a wonderful surprise to find your kindness left on my blog, Kimberly! So nice to see you again, I had to come by for a return visit!
I adore this Santa and you have really done a great job water coloring him! oh Oh OH is he cahUTE!
=]
ps. I'd sure love to be in that photo again!

SmilynStef said...

that watercolory background is perfection for that super-fun Santa ... so very glad you joined us for Coffee & Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Stef Perry said...

So great to see you in our gallery, Kimberly! I love your cute Santa with the peace sign and mug of coffee, and your soft water coloring. So wonderful you were able to meet up with crafty friends - such a special treat to be able to do so! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color Hues and I do hope you'll join us again in the near future!

lauren bergold said...

Wow! what a beautiful and clever card and your watercoloring is outstanding! So pleased you could join our holiday coffee fun with Jingle Belles and Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Super cute card that instantly made me smile! Thanks for playing at Happy Little Stampers. xoxo LynB

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.