Thursday, June 1, 2023

Crafty NEWS! - Coffee Loving Cardmakers!


WOW! .. 
 I'm super excited to to announce that I am going to make REGULAR appearances on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog 

 

Now I live in BREMERTON!  

And there is one crafty store nearby, it is Kat Scrappiness!

You should check them out!

We will be popping by to say hello tomorrow to quite a few sweet stamp companies. I have made this card from the cutest set that I purchased when I dropped by the booth last year at the Puyallup EXPO!


Kat Scrappiness: Stewart the Sloth Stamp set!




I have been UBER excited and busting at the buttons to start showcasing some fun inspired caffeinated projects.  I will be up on the blog every 1st and 3rd Tuesdays! 

Well... What a Coincidence.  TOMORROW Amy and I and a few other awesome crafty pals will meet up at the Puyallup Scrap and Stamp Expo

FLASHBACK
Our first "OFFICIAL" Meeting!
Puyallup Scrap and Stamp Expo July 20, 2013
Wow..10 years!

A kind of "Top It Off Tuesday" for you! 
My next post on CLCB is 6/06

JOIN Me!   Starting in June, I will be up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!

NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:


 



=======================================
Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!

Thanks for coming by my blog!
Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
Share Kindness & Love!
Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute! Wish I was visiting to go with you all to the expo! Have fun. Take photos 😀

cm said...

Woo Hoo! Awesome news; looking forward to seeing your coffee creativity! Enjoy the expo!
hugs~c

Tracey McNeely said...

Kimberly so much going on! Huge congrats on your new DT post! Can't wait to see what you do!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.