Thursday, June 15, 2023

Rubbernecker Stamps - Caffeinated Christmas Challenge - Masculine

Reminder ---There is still time to enter the AWESOME Caffeinated Christmas Challenge!  SUPER Sponsor Rubbernecker Stamps is VERY generous and the PRIZE Package is AMAZING!  

I was fortunate to get to meet Rubbernecker Stamps a few weeks ago at the 2023 Puyallup Scrapbook & Stamp EXPO!  So VERY Generous & I loved all of the amazing designer examples that they had there!  They really treat their design team right!


This set WON my heart ..so it had to come home with me.. along with A LOT of other products!



 



Supplies:

Rubbernecker Stamps - Words Can't Espresso Stamp & Die Set

Rubbernecker Stamps - Triple Window Front Cover Die

Rubbernecker Stamps - Snowflakes Die

Hero Arts Sentiment

American Crafts Creekside One Canoe

Copics: E33, R00, E43, E15

Sakura Gelly Roll White Pen




Joining these challenges:





============================================================


JOIN Me: I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!
NEW Feature called "Top It Off Tuesday"
Here are the dates:




It's your turn to get crafty......................

 








cm said...

Totally love your card, Kimberly! What did you use to colour the owls? Watercolour? Copics? Your colouring is awe-mazing!
hugs~carol

Lynda said...

What a great design - fabulous colouring too. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

~amy~ said...

oh my cute! Love seeing those cute owls!
Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

Lisa said...

Oh my! This is one of my favorite sets and I LOVE what you've done with it! Fabulous!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.