Saturday, November 2, 2013

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hoorah!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT:  Hoorah!!!

Wow folks!  I can also be found on the unscripted sketches design team!
How FAB?!!!

My introduction by the Fabby Team an be found 
(here)!!

What I like about unscripted sketches is that I will be given some free reign to 
"shake it up" and do mini album or scrap pages, tags, altered art ..etc!  
Pretty Cool! 
I am so excited and am working on entering a project for this challenge that I have a great idea!!!

Here is their current sketch!

I LOVE the little photo square encasing the current sketch and the cute little graphics!
Cool.

Thanks for telling me you are staying tuned,
 you guys are so GREAT!


Shannon J said...

That is FAB news, Kimberly!! Congrats!!! So excited for you!! And for me ;) The more places I get to see you the better!!! Can wait to see what you've got brewing up for this week's challenge!!!

Claire said...

Congrats on the new design position! Must check that challenge out....

Deepti said...

Wohoooo Kimberly :) awesome news, look forward to ur unscripted creations. Very happy for u

Unknown said...

congrats!!!!! that's awesome!!!! you rock girl!!! can't wait to see more of what you create!!!!!!
~tracey

Michelle said...

Yay you! That's one of my fave challenge blogs. The sketches are always awesome. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

~amy~ said...

yahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Congrats!!!!

cm said...

Congrats x 100000, Kimberly! Such fabulous news; you will rock these sketches! Excited for you; excited for all of us, who have opportunity to see your creativity in yet more places. Way to go!!
c

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, this is such exciting news! (Your excitement is contagious...I love it!) Way to go and congratulations!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.