Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CASology CUE Card #72: SHOP!

CASology CUE Card #72: SHOP! 

Happy Holidays!!

Well the season is definitely upon us now.
And this week's CUE is SHOP!

This weekend I spent some time re organizing and readying all my 
Christmas Cards to address and mail out.
My goal is to mail them Thanksgiving Day.

My tradition is to celebrate the actual dinner on Saturday.
This was because way back when, I would see both sides of the family scooting from house to house.
Then it was because one of my brothers always worked the day after, 
and the travel to come to the Eastside would be too short so he would come Friday nite and spend the weekend.
Now it is just the tradition.  

We have a totally Great Sponsor this week!!
Sponsor:  Sweet Stamp Shop

As for the shopping, we keep it simple around here. A few gifts that are really wanted, and needed.
Not a massive display.  
So shopping is a minimal thing really.

(You will see my digital card design this upcoming Saturday on Unscripted Sketches, so tune back in SATURDAY if you want to see our family card this year!!)

---also, don't forget to see my previous post where I show a Card Parade of my recent card club cards, and this year's Festive Friday Cards!!!

Yay!!!
Now my card for the Cue: Shop
Show us your take!!!

Supplies:
Hero Arts Sentiment Happy Holidays
Hero Arts C2941 Three Presents
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
DP: Carta Bella "Hello Again" by Kaitlin Sheaffer
Copics: R37 Carmine, RV42 Salmon Pink, YG07 Acid Green


Sponsor:  Sweet Stamp Shop

Please visit the Wonderful Designers of CASology
The CAS Dream Team that brings you
the CUE's to 
LIFE 
each week!
Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!
This week's Wonderful Guest Designer:  Lisa


Thanks for stopping by!!

And hey, since I have the TRIO Dynamic duos colors going on,
Posting to: Dynamic Duos#80

Kim M said...

I love this card, Kimberly! The design is fantastic. Love the sequins too. :-)

Claire said...

This is fantastic! Love how you've made those presents totally pop...difficult cue card this week!

Meghan said...

I had a hard time with this week's cue card but you most definitely did not! Love this!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love all your fabby present Kimberly and I love how you used the DD colours too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super COOL!!!!

Marlena M. said...

I love the movement in your border~excellent work!

Ludis Papeterie said...

Sehr schick!!!

Ludis Papeterie said...

Wunderschön!!!

cm said...

WOW, as in "awe-mazing" WOW! Love the border of gifts! Supremely fabulous!
c

Jen W. said...

Ack! Your gift border is amazing! Love it!

Rosemary said...

fun take on the cue word, Kimberly!!

Shannon J said...

The cue is perfect - 'tis the season! Q: Just how have you been able to make ALL of these amazing cards AND have them written in and ready for mailing this week? A: You are amazing!!! Such a sweet card - love the tumbling presents along the side!

wienerhoneymooners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wienerhoneymooners said...

A: LOL Shannon, I have created these over the past year. I have already sent a few of these out. I also am sending ones with our family pic (on my blog on Saturday!!

I just LOVE Festive Friday Challenge Blog!!!

Anyways....Thanks for popping in girlie!!

Beverley said...

FAB & so festive. Hugs Bev x

cm said...

Just me: c popping in to wish you and your family a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! May your day be filled with celebration, relaxation, and joy! So thankful to have *found* you; you are a delight and an inspiration!!
c

Anonymous said...

What a clever card, beautifully stamped. Love the layout very inspirational.

Marie

Judy1223 said...

Kimberly, what a festive, beautiful, CAS card! I adore this for the holidays!!!

Jasleen Kaur said...

wow! its so beautiful Kimberly. Love the arrangement of those collourful gift boxes.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.