Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happy Holidays: CAS on Sunday!

Happy Holidays: CAS on Sunday!


BRING on the BLING!
The Memory Box Emma Ornament in Turquoise Glitter!!
What could be more BLING tastic??!!
Don't fear color!
Use stripes and dots with solids and glitter, it will work!
Have FUN!  
Get your craft on and Join in CAS on Sunday
(HERE)

--Edit to ADD:  I was so concerned with this sketch, that I was on a roll matching papers..
And It was ever so nicely pointed out this is not CAS....
Eeeeekkk you are right I was so tired last night that I got sketch in my brain, and
lapsed the CAS...  Sorry folks.. On the bright side,
The card is bright
LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been very remiss and not popped by to say thank you for choosing my card as your favorite at Casology last week much appreciated indeed. You are open prolific crafter I can't keep up with your posts ! Love the explosion of colors and pattern on this amazing card I wouldn't mind a few of those baubles on my tree this year.

Marie

Shannon J said...

Oh those colours!! LOVE them! Cheery and happy - just like a Christmas card should be! <3 !!!

cm said...

You and bling = perfect pairing, as this card shows so wonderfully! Bright, festive, cheery! Awesome,+++
c

Anneke said...

Not sure if this is Clean and Simple, but I love it! Bright colors! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

anja curvers said...

Such a colorful and lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.