Friday, November 15, 2013

CASology CUE Card #70: TRIANGLE III

CASology CUE Card #70: TRIANGLE III


Friday's First things first!!
============
SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to my newest Follower:
Claire Hope of:  Hope and Dreams
=====================================
Hey gal, she is also a new DT Member with me 
n Unscripted Sketches!!
Hooooorah!!
Thanks for coming by and commenting and sharing your inspirations with me!

MORE.....Mid week inspiration!!!!!
There is still time to link up!
You guys really are rocking this challenge.
I love all of the different takes

And there is a SWEET prize this week!
Join in (HERE!)




Sponsor:  Precious Remembrance Shop

PRIZE:



Please visit the Wonderful Designers of CASology
The CAS Dream Team that brings you
the CUE's to 
LIFE 
each week!
Kimberly Wiener- You are here!!!
This week's Wonderful  Guest Designer is:  Geri


Thanks for stopping by!!

cm said...

These are wonderful! Your tree is darling, with the on/off stamping, and the triangle of cameras - brilliant! Yep, you inspire!!
c

Shannon J said...

LOVE both of these! The cameras with the 'say cheese' sentiment are a ton of fun and that Christmas tree with the overlapping sentiment is awesome! I love that look, but still haven't tried it - I think it's time I do!!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.