Monday, November 4, 2013

Be Joyful : CAS(E) this sketch!

Be Joyful : CAS(E) this sketch!

Love the Studio Calico Banner Stickers!
So Cute.
And a perfect fit for this sketch and the "fetch" ing
little friend with mistletoe!

He is JOYFUL!

I hope you are too - and can get your CRAFT On!



Supplies:Rubber Hedgehog 
Studio Calido Sticker Banner
Copics
Unibla Signo WHite Gel Pen
Glossy Accents
DP: Aspen Frost (Stripes)

Posting to: CAS(E) this Sketch!

Shannon J said...

Pure sweetness! OMG that image is awesome! And I love it paired with those stripes! It all just came together perfectly! LOVE!!!

cm said...

I'm echoing Shannon: awesome and so sweet! Festive, fun and amazing!!
c

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!

Betty said...

So lovely and I like your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.