Thursday, November 14, 2013

Olde St.Nickolas - Transition to Digital....

Olde St.Nickolas - Transition to Digital....

Do you Dabble in Digital?

 I am on a sketch Design Team
for Sketch it Saturdays on the Unscripted Sketch Challenge Blog!! 
I am so happy to say that I will be transitioning back into Digitals.
I will still do CAS cards,
 however I will also do scrap layout hybrids.

This goes hand in hand with my obsession with December Dailys (Ali Edwards)
Becky Higgins Project Life, A Day in the Life, and so on.
I also do digital scrap albums for vacations and as gifts.

I hope no one minds a post for Digital.
I post to inspire and I hope that if you are afraid to do anything digital, 
you will see there are inexpensive project kits out there.
With this kit I feature only a few of the elements, want to know the cost?
$2.44
Yes, I know you are thinking I need an expensive program..
Yes, this is true.
Well, if you 
are considering it, or already have Adobe PS, you can do some
really wonderful things once you have the program!
I hope you enjoy:

Digital goes CAS Card Challenge...For FUN!



Supplies:
Studio Calico Wooden Stars,
Stampin' Up! Paper, Mirco Fine Glitter
Studio Double D 
LayerworksNo.272



Thanks for Coming by!

Unknown said...

beautiful card!!
I love Santa ;)

Fabiola said...

super joli, elle me rappelle mon enfance et ces jolies images dans les pains d'épice, biz

!neke said...

So beautiful, love the Santa!
My sister in law lives in California, she has
a large collection of Santa's from Jim Shore!
These are smal scuptures of Santa!
I have some to!

Martha Herrera said...

This is gorgeous!

Loll said...

The vintage Santa image is amazing. Really comes to life being popped up. Love your wooden embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, this digital image is stunning. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Marybeth said...

This card of St. Nicholas is gorgeous! Love the paper piecing.

Shannon J said...

I think you are inspiring no matter what you do! And branching out with digital just makes you even more inspiring!! THIS is gorgeous! That St. Nicholas is amazing!!

cm said...

Wow, your creative knows no bounds, and it's little wonder so many of us delight in your inspiration! From cas (which gives me the shivers because I'm terrible with it!), to non-cas, to digital, you are amazing with all! Your Santa here: stunning!! Thanks for creating *for us*!!
c

Karren said...

Just beautiful! That vintage Santa image is divine and you've made a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Greta said...

Beautiful card!

Kim M said...

Awesome card! Love it! :-)

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is lovely! Great Santa image.

karen h said...

Amazing card! Love that santa!

Lauren said...

Your Santa card stood out for me in the MM challenge- so bright and fun!

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful Santa, Kimberly! And all these elements work together so beautifully! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this Father Christmas image!

Joni Andaya said...

What a lovely card! The colors are fantastic!

Patti said...

This card is so eye catching. Love that Santa and the vintage feel of your card.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! I wish I could do digital as well as you do....I love this vintage image! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday this week!

Люб@ша said...

Прекрасная работа!!!! Супер!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous!

Lesley said...

Wow, gorgeous digital image. It stands alone beautifull, Kimberley Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!!

Betty said...

Oh, what a cool santa. Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.