Saturday, November 23, 2013

Card Club Cards!!

 OK!  I finally finished my Card Club Cards.  
You do not want to know how many card I made before I settled on these...

Carol of Just me: C 
Has so nicely reminded me that I have always wanted to do a TAG for card club, so here it is!
(Thanks Carol, you rock every tome you visit me!)


One Layer Peace Love and JOY with NEON, and Red Copic colored Studio Calico Wooden Stars:


Layered Winter Wishes with Memory Box Dies, glitter dot paper and Bokeh Background DP:


Thanks for Visiting me, 
feel free to stop by often I try to post EVERY night!
Maybe one night a week I just need to rest LOL!

cm said...

You are such a doll, crediting me with the tag idea, BUT it's YOU and YOUR talent that sparked the suggestion, and you proved - one again - how remarkably creative you are. Your tag is A-DOR-A-BLE! The little 'beetle toting a Christmas tree across the cityscape is totally darling! Your card class will be delighted with this - and others you've created. Fabulous X amazing - you and your cards!
c

Benzi said...

That is a very cool card...love it. And, the cards are so pretty ....love the stars on the second one and the deer is awesome with those big antlers.

Shannon J said...

Well, all I've got to say, is that there are going to be some very lucky, very happy card club attendees! I just love these! And yes, that Carol - she is AWESOME, isn't she!!!

Jen W. said...

A gorgeous trio of creations! Love that sweet tag and the scarf on the deer!

Unknown said...

omgosh! i LOVE the reindeer!!!!! wowzers! he is so cool!!! eeek i've missed all the inspiration here at your blog!!! i have to not be so tired all the time!!!
have a great week!!!
~tracey

Michelle said...

Oh my! I love ALL of these! These are for your club? I'm so stinking jealous. That sounds like FUN! I have to tell you...I thought of you the other day when I realized that I wouldn't be able to send out very many cards this year. I remembered that you started yours MONTHS ago. I should have listened. I should've listened.....

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.